Saturday, January 5, 2008

# 32 - Get a proper wall planner.

I snooped around (well I looked above the closet) and discovered one of my christmas presents early. It was a long cylindrical christmas wrapped object - i knew it could only be one thing... A Wallplanner from Kikki K!



The boyface even had it laminated - what an ingenious idea but alas bluetack does not stick large laminated objects to the wall so I was forced to trundle off to K-Fart and purchase some 3M velcro strips as per the advice of an ex officeworks employee.



Despite only having three in a pack, i managed to find some other material to stick the fourth corner with, hurrah! It's up ladies and gents. I even bought whiteboard markers today so I could write on it.



Check it. It's pink, just how i like it.



No comments: