Friday, November 16, 2007

#93 - Send Miss Carina a letter





I've been meaning to write this lovely lady in forever. I think hand written is a lot nicer when you get the chance. I even wrote it on hilariously tacky, yet cute paper for her.

She left me some love on my facebook page that went a little like this:

Carina B. Velásquez (San Francisco, CA) wroteat 3:41pm on November 2nd, 2007


my lovely, sweet sarah-jayne. i got your wonderful letter. it made my day! but you forgot to enclose your return address. please send it to me so i can write you back.
xo lovelles you!


ps-the tea was fantastic! what was it? and what was the entire quote? i believe i lost a part or something.

She has since written me back and it made my day also. If you get a chance - perhaps write a long lost friend a letter? Or even someone you see everyday. It can be more powerful than you think.

No comments: