Friday, November 16, 2007

#78 - Go See VAN SHE

I was a little excited when the Van She show was announced. Poor Ash beared the burden of a screaming Say down the phone yelling inaudible things like "vansheareplayingvansheareplayingatthezoooatthezoooimshoekcited!!!" I've liked them for a little while now and haven't been able to see them live. I'd recruited some groupies by then and Ash being the amazing friend she is said that she would purchase the tickets as I didn't have a credit card and some other fiends had no funds on theirs.


The night finally arrived and I'd had a couple crouchen's so I was a little happy. Upon arrival I realised however that I didn't take out enough funds for the purchase of some merchandise but once again Ash came to the rescue - THANK YOU SO MUCH ASH!! and allowed me to borrow some dollars and I was the new proud owner of a VAN SHE t-shirt.
The gig finally started and I was so ecstatic as they started with Sex City - the sexiest song on the EP of course. It's my fave.


It was a fun night and I'm pretty sure the Zoo is my favourite venue so it was an all round good gig. It was rainy out but hot, steamy and dancey in. We were happy little puppies (or mostly just me).
We even had our photos taken by a fasterlouder photographer - we're famous kids! HA.



I LOVE YOU ASHMACHINE

1 comment:

Ashleigh said...

yeah van she baby! love them....now we just need to make sure we dont wear the shirt at the same time again! haha